Be Ready For Winter Fun!
Your first powder day of the season is unforgettable! The fresh snow, the smell of the crisp, winter air. Your snowmobile is your ticket to freedom! While on your snowmobile, you can enjoy the fresh mountain air and exhilarating scenery of the countryside. While you’re out creating the first winter tracks, the last thing on your mind should be your insurance. Whether you are correctly covered should be the last thing on your mind.
Platinum Insurance Group offers specialized Snowmobile Insurance at affordable rates. In addition, we offer benefits tailored to meet your specific insurance needs. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned rider, we provide the necessary coverage for:
- Collision Coverage – to cover damage to your snowmobile from a collision with rocks, trees, ice, and other obstacles
- Comprehensive Coverage – as extended coverage for loss or damage from theft, fire, or vandalism
- Property Damage – to pay for damage to another person’s property for which you are liable
- Bodily Injury Liability – for paying the medical expenses of others if you’re at fault in an accident
- Uninsured Motorist Protection – to insure damage caused by uninsured or underinsured riders
Have you customized your snowmobile? Beyond your basics, we offer additional Snowmobile Insurance coverage for any custom equipment that you’ve added to your snowmobile. In particular, your best bet is to add Medical Payments Coverage to protect yourself and your passengers in the event of an accident.
Subsequently, you can earn discounts for completing rider safety courses or by being having a membership in particular riding associations. Our well-trained team member at Platinum Insurance Group will review your insurance needs. Together, we can design the right policy for you and determine your discount eligibility.